Music Publishing Costs

Hi all,

	Just reading the "Kirklees" thing and wondered if there is anyone out there
who might actually be able to tell me how the split between The
Composer/Arranger,Publisher,printer,retailer, Copyright Owner etc works, ie
in percentage terms what would each expect to receive as a portion of the
total end cost to the purchaser of say a one A4 size sheet per part full
score? It would just be interesting to see what all you budding composers
are expecting to make for all your hard work.I'm just interested as I'm
doing some research on this at the moment.I'd also like to know what you
would expect to make from a commissioned work. Please reply direct to me at
moeligou@xxxxxxx so not to clog up the mailing list.

Thanks

Serge P Le Moeligou
Le Moeligou Consultancy Limited
Also, Past President of The Band Of The Island Of jersey.