Re: MESSAGE FOR KIRKLEES MUSIC

Steven Hawkes wrote:

>We all know the rules and bands play by the rules being forced to pay
>silly prices for music which is quite often printed below standard and in
>some cases unreadable.   We have no choice, we must pay for this rubbish
>if we want to compete in competitions

On this, I'd be interested to know what price anyone has paid for Area test
pieces for next year - we paid 70 for Narnia (almost twice what we
expected).

Also, has anyone seenan errata sheet for Narnia?  There are a few potential
errors floating about that we'd like clarification on!

Thanks
Julie
Tenor Horn & Treasurer
Tullis Russell Mills Band