Trombone trios

Dear List,
Now that the Pangbourne Band has finally got a full complement of
trombones (after several years of only having two), I am keen to
throw a fun, interesting and challenging trombone trio at them to
keep them on their toes.
Unfortunately, I don't know any!! Can anybody out there help?
Please suggest something more interesting that Frolics, and Dem Bones!
I've looked on the Just Music, Scotland website and they have a few.
Unfortunately, they don't give any indication about difficulty!!
There is one called Variations in Blue which sounds as if it might be
fun - does anybody know this one??
Thanks for any help you may be able to give!
Dave

David Roberts
Musical Director, Pangbourne and District Silver Band
http://maxpages.com/droberts/Pangbourne_and_District_Silver
"Banding is like the sewers - you get out what you put in"