RE: Publishing (was MESSAGE FOR KIRKLEES MUSIC)

As a composer, arranger, performer, conductor, and now supplier of music, I
have to agree that :

(a) that some music costs are inexplicably expensive
(b) customer service care is absolutely diabolical or non-existent from SOME
publishers/suppliers (obviously no names) but I have had some VERY bad
experiences with more than one, and
(c) Martin does have a valid point about not photocopying music - just maybe
he could have voiced it better.

As far as Mr Horsfield speaking with/without Kirklees blessing, I would have
thought that, unless stated otherwise, and as he was writing from a company
email address, that his views represent those of the company.
Obviously this is my personal interpretation only and I am sure Mr Horsfield
will make it known if this is not the case.

Steven Booth
http://www.sb-music.co.uk