Re: Wynton Marsalis - one liner

SB Music wrote:

> Monkey,
>	 Thought it'd been too quiet. No primates on the list recently.

Well I've been away BooBoo - didn't you read that in one of my other mails?

> Good to see
> nothing changes - SOME Bass Trombone players still have nothing worthwhile
> to say, so they have to resort to personal abuse & name-calling !

That's terrible. I hope they haven't picked on anybody that's not worthy of it!!!

> Did you even know who Wynton Marsalis was before you read our messages, or
> did you have to ask someone ?

I thought it was an Indian curry, but when he called me and asked for your number, it
all became clear!!

> Back to the jungle.
> OOk OOk !

At least there's no baritones in the jungle!!!!

Monkey