Re: MESSAGE FOR KIRKLEES MUSIC

Hi Julie

>On this, I'd be interested to know what price anyone has paid for Area test
>pieces for next year - we paid 70 for Narnia (almost twice what we
>expected).

Sheesh that seems steep! :-(

I thought it would be about the normal "rip off" price for a test piece in

the =A350-=A360 range and wasn't disappointed to get the score and band
 parts
from Studio Music at the Leamington Contest for =A355.

>Also, has anyone seenan errata sheet for Narnia?  There are a few potential
>errors floating about that we'd like clarification on!

Yes there were two errata sheets in the pack I got (think one was an insert

in the score and the other for the band parts...both the same)....about 10

lines of errata soprano seem to have the most note errors, one in the Bb
bass...and a few crescendo, forte markings from memory. I haven't got the
sheets to hand as I passed them all to our librarian...but if you want i'll

try and get hold of one of them and e-mail to you a scan of them?

Regards

--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761
1st Baritone