Photocopying scores

Recently we were approached by a list member using the Horn and Piano version of
Smaoinich for a solo contest. She needed a spare piano part for the adjudicator.
It seemed only reasonable to say "you have our permission to take a copy as long
as you destroy the copy after the contest". What's wrong with a little trust?

-Nigel