Aileen Lawrie

You think you had a large amount of gunge in your instrument.
I think you should have been there when our conductor pulled out the main
slide of one of our front row naming no names, J.J.Lees, an older member of
our youth band, one who should have known better. It was alive and kicking
but that lovely intune tone that he had has now not entirely gone but
deteriorated after the gunk was removed.
Is gunk such a bad thing.
Bye
Vicki
of Dobcross youth band