Antique Euphonium

I have been given an antique Euphonium which has no identifying features to
it. I have looked up catalogues to get an idea of its age but without avail.
I believe from similar instruments in books it is around 1870-1900 (a.d.) of
course. It still plays well.
It is very similar to a baritone with a flared bell. The only unique feature
of this instrument is its valves.
The inside valves which are in marvelous condition for their age are made of
brass, have 6 holes ie: 3 holes through. The bottom of the valve has a
vertical slot of 3/4" for the valve guide. Springs are copper underneath and
the valves are  only 1 1/2 inches long. The valve casings are 2 1/2" long.
It is awkward to play as valves are 1 1/2" apart.
All 3 valves are the same shape and size and interchangable. The instrument
is made of brass with very similar characteristic to a 70 imperial baritone
and size.The lead pipe is 1/2" tubing all flaring after the 3rd valve to the
bell which is 9 3/4" wide.The bell flares from its base from 21/4" to 4"  at
the top of the instrument and then flares to 9 3/4" at the top.(Obviously
hand-beaten)
I have been in bands since the 70's and never seen a similar instrument.
This instrument is entirely brass and never plated.
If anyone wants to view a photo of it I can send by email or reply to
radford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would be interested in any enquiries.
Paul Radford
Gold Coast City Band