Re: Trombone trios

Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If I get enough interest I'll attempt to arrange it for Brass
 Band.

 yours

 Andrew Ellis
 Bass Trombone
 Parachute Regiment Band & Unity Brass Band

Andrew

I think you may be 20 years too late.

I believe Bill Kingsbury himself may have arrange it for brass band when he
was bandmaster of the Royal Irish Fusiliers and also Gordon Saunders when he
was MD of Tadley Band (near Basingstoke).

Cheers

Ted Howard