Flugels

Someone has asked about dating flugels - can anyone help?

" I am attempting to date a Benge #35088. Incidentally it is for sale in
SoCalif for about $1K in case anyone is interested. Also what I think is a
Kanstul except nobody knows how to spell it. :-) "

Cheers!

  Kirsty McCafferty
  Flugelhorn - Clydebank Burgh Band (Scotland)
  flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/8361/