Announcment

The National Association Of Brass Band Conductors  Welsh Area are to hold a
workshop for conductors on the 2,3,4 Section are test pieces.

This is being led by Brian Hurdley and the demonstartion ban will be
Cardiff college of Music and Drama Brass Band.

Held in the Cardiff College of Music and Drama  at 10:30 on saturday 22
January 99.
There are a few spaces left for conductors but would welcome players if they
wish to attend
Please contact me dirct if you wish to come.

I'd like to thank the publishers of the music for their kind donation of
parts and score for use in the workshop.