Re: Help With Broken Chords?

Bill,
If you are playing euph, and the trumpet is playing from a book, the key
signature the trumpet part is written in should help. (I am presuming you play
treble cleft!)
Eg. If the music is written in F, the chords would be F, C & Bb. I am simple too
that is why I picked F!)
You can pick up an easy chord chart at your local music store and work from that
and you can save you and your wife a lot of time in the long run.
Hope this helps,
Larry White,
(I guess if Vancouver Island is the Centre of the Universe, then I am only 32
miles east of the centre! Hope that doesn't have an negative affect when 1999
turns over to 2000!)