RE: Percussionists (one Liner)

Pity poor Lorna,

She is a Bass Trombone player who looks like a frog (see the latest Brass
Band World article about Spennymoor). She has a lot of commanality with
other Bass Trombonists on the list (can you guess which Monkey I mean) in
that she jumps in with both feet criticising other instruments forgetting
that all day long she just plays Tonic, Dominant, Tonic, Dominant etc.

Richard Dyson
richard.dyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 16 December 1999 15:02
Paulwilliamsafcb@xxxxxxx writes:

> lornamac wrote:
>
>  > ....is that the familiar clattering of dropping sticks I hear in the
>  >  background?
>  >
>  Paul W wrote:
>
>  >Nope, I use trap trays...