Re: Percussionists (one Liner) comment od Bass Trombone technical ability.

Can I plea for Bass players. I have a Tuba, Euphomium & Bass Tromone playing
son who is also a fine organist and pianist. He is a bass player because he
inherited a mouth that was too large for the higher pitch from me, rather
than his own musical ability.

The reason I have enjoyed Brass Bands as a member of the audience rather than
as  is the team work and incorporation of a diverse set of personalities,
instuments and styles. Mike