New Website : onlinebrass.com

Hi, all.

I have launched a new website called onlinebrass.com
(http://www.onlinebrass.com). It's a web-directory dedicated to brass
music
related resources. Among other features is has the ability for the
linkowners to add a description of their site/resource, something I have
missed in the many great linkcollections that are out there. Go to the
site and see if you are listed. Please add your site if you can't find
it the directory and spread the word.
I hope you like what you see and that you find the site usefull.

Christmas greetings from Stian (editor onlinebrass.com)