Mouthpiece Survey

Dear List members,
I would very much like to solicit the assistance of Cornet playing list
members in a survey of mouthpieces used.  I am particularly interested
in those used by players who play on the front row of higher section
bands, but all replies will be more than welcome.
After a number of years playing with my current medium cup Denis Wick I
feel the time has come to move on and am interested in seeing what the
range of preferences is.
I am not intending to re-run a list discussion of the pros and cons of
Denis Wick versus others, such as Vincent Bach, but merely to collect
facts.  However any comments respondents wish to make concerning their
current mouthpieces will be welcome.
To avoind cluttering up the list please reply to me personally.  I will
post final statistics to the list when they are collated.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.
Harry Ibbotson
harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx