XMAS

As we are now enjoying our summer months and vacation time.I take the
opportunity of wishing you and all your contacts the very best for the
Xmas and especially and the New Year. If it goes wrong you will have 12
hours to fix it.Although I have not become involved in you discussions
but our band lads are always interested. Mabe in the New year we will
become involved particularly as we have many things in common with the
exception of marching. Forget about the Aussies. They have yet to win a
contest in NZ. By the way keep an eye out for our Woolston Band will be
in the Uk 2000. Will send Correct date later
Good luck From Keith Manning and The Timaru Municipal Band New Zealand