Zadok The Priest

I'm looking for an arrangement of Zadok The Priest for Brass Band and
Choir (Male Voice).  I recall a recording a number of years ago (think
it was live at the Albert Hall) with a performance on it.  Also seem to
recall that at one time the arrangement was available for rent.
Performing a large concert with the Weston Silver Band and Hamilton
Orpheus Choir next year and thought this would be a good number.
Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers!

Robin McCubbin