Re: Black Dyke Mills

According to The Bugle, BDM newsletter, the band will be in Bermuda for one
concert and then in Toronto Ont, for another, the later being on Feb 7th. A
shame they are going to be going such distance and 'hitting' so few (two) spots.

I would like to go, but the economics and timing is not the greatest.
Also, I do not particularly like to go to Toronto in February. Can be bitterly
cold.
Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy and Healthy New Year in 2000!
Larry White
Vancouver BC