Boring

M'lords, ladies, gentlemen, contributees and lurkers,

It has come to my attention over the last couple of weeks that this list
has been somewhat lacking in juicy material. I have been informed by a
number of informants that they are disillusioned with the general
quality of posting.

I am therefore proposing that we need to dig deep to begin a discussion,
or discussions on more juicy topics. There must be somebody out there
with lots of gossip but until now has been keeping it to themselves.

Well now is the time to let it all hang out. Let's liven up the list
again and see if we can bring a whole new pile of lurkers out of the
closet. We've done it before, we can do it again. We know you're out
there, so there's no point hiding!!

Merry Christmas to one and all. If anybody is going to midnight mass
tonight don't forget to pray for R Soles.

Festively,

Monkey