Re: Boring

Hello list

My wife and I would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a
prosperous new year.

Especially Nigel Horne, who walked past a freezing cold ( -3c )BRASS QUARTET
busking team outside W.H Smith's, Fargate, Sheffield, on saturday 18
December 1999 WITHOUT DROPPING AS MUCH AS A PENNY INTO THE BOX......LOL

HEHEHEHE       Revenge is sweet Nigel

Merry Christmas

Andy Lincoln
BBb TUBA