Christmas and the New Millenium

To all subscribers and Nigel for all his work on our behalf -  All the
Best for Christmas and lets hope for a Happy New Millennium for the
Brass Band movement with no arguing, no disputing Contest results and
every band winning FIRST PRIZE!!!   (well we can all DREAM)
but seriously lets all have a great 2000 and lots of great music

Best wishes
Colin Hardy