Ireland

To David Williams et al.

It is true to say that quite a few second-hand instruments from UK bands
do end up over here in Ireland through legitimate sales channels.

I expect most bands here would question the origin of any instrument
offered for sale other than through the regular U.K. /N.I. dealers.

To the best of my knowledge there are members from at least 5 bands here
(Ireland) on the list, as well as some members of the National Symphony
Orchestra.

Merry Christmas to all from this side of the pond!

Killian Power