Ireland

Hi,

We're here ok, quite a few of us, practising our lurking!!

While it's quite possible they could be getting to Ireland , the band movement
here isn't very big, only a fraction of the size of our UK counterparts, and
they would be even harder to get rid of over here. There wouldn't be the demand.
Shops here don't stock brass band instruments, and I've never seen a bass,
euphonium, Eb horn, baritone advertised for sale in the small ads.(not to say
they haven't been.). Most "Southern" Irish bands buy from the UK.

I doubt your basses left the UK.

William Dee