brass ensemble books

Happy Christmas and new Year to everybody.
Frequently my band is asked to supply a small group of players to play at a
small garden party a pub or some kind of anniversary occasion. I usually
refuse because it is difficult to find well balanced music for a small
ensemble to play for possibly an hour or more. Is there in existence a book
of good modern tunes for a brass sextet or similar .We of course have Tunes
& toasts which over the years have been useful but really past their sell
by date now in the main anyrate.
John Croker Bideford Town Band