Re: Boring

I heard through the grape vine that Monkey was seen in the company of a
bagpipe band that happened to be touring in Japan at the time.  Now I can't
say for sure, but I understand that he was trying to get them to 'reveal'
(wink, wink, nudge, nudge) what a scot wears under his kilt.

Ooh, I love a good rumour.

Ian