To Monkey

Hello Peter. Thanks for your reply. I didn't lurk for long. I became a
subscriber on 20th. Dec., and I haven't been on the Net much longer. I'm
looking forward to many an interesting discussion.
	Maybe someone in the U.K. can help me. I'm trying to get some history on
the tenor horn I'm playing. It's a Tenortone made by Boosey & Co Ltd..
Lacquered ,(all worn off of course). Low pitched, not converted. Serial
no.129098. A friend said it could be an x U.K. Cavalry instrument. I would
like to know how old it is and any other info about it or Boosey. Many
thanks.
	Cheers for now. Kaye :)