Re: keep things right between Sop and Rep

> 5 Have the rep player be an attractive member of the opposite sex.
>
> It doesn't help the playing at least allows
> you to fantasise about something more interesting than intonation.

So, Graham, why does it have to be someone of the opposite sex then  ? ;-)
More remarks like this and I will certainly stop lurking!

Well, everybody, have lots of fun with your millennium party or whatever it
is that you will be doing this Friday.
Hope to read lots of interesting things here again in 2000, and maybe meet
some of you at the EBBC in Birmingham!

Marielle de Bruijn
rep - Brassband Schoonhoven NL