Re: Tuning/Intonation & second baritone stuff

Paul

OK, I come out ... for a few months, until I became deaf from your rocket
powered horn playing days and my finals at uni, I played a second bari! It
only had 2 valves.

Happy New Year Paul,

See you in a bar somewhere ... what about YABB at Easter?

Best Regards, Richard