Steptoe and Son

Hi all,

	     Merry Christmas and all the old humbug stuff before I get down to
the nitty gritty !!!

Can someone help me please with the name of the Tune for the theme to the BBC
Comedy programme Steptoe and Son.Was it done specially for the show or was it an
original arrangement??

Would appreciate any help cos would love to play it with all my 2 months of
playing experience.

Thank you and have a great New year, especially the Tenor Horn players !!!

		Barry Swallow