Re: Grand Sheild

----- Original Message -----
From: tony.bryan

> Hi all
>
> Anybody ever played the shield test piece "variations on a shining river",
> I`d appreciate players comments as I`ve never heard of it!!
>
> Tony
> (Trombone, Ratby)

Err...yep , played it at band.....where were you?
its a sort of piece with no real tune and the worst thing personally is the
split parts for rep/flug.....anybody else have this phobia?
I think I'm just used to my own part on Sop, or possibly my eyesight is
failing when faced with twice as many notes

there ya go

Mark Tarry - Flug@Ratby
 http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/madchester/disco/18/

Web Guardian of -