Re: On Brass

Robin,
Did you just read the book on Fodens? I see Alan Littlemore quotes this book a
couple or three times.
I purchased mine by good fortune at a second hand shop. I doubt if you can
obtain it from an authorised bookseller like Amazon or the others you mention.
You might want to try Powell's Books in Portland Or. They have a wide range of
used and second hand books.
Other than that, I believe there is a firm in the eastern USA who will do
searches for you of books like this. It costs about $5.00 for three mos or
something.
If I come across my copy or if one of my buddies has one that he doesn't want, I
will let you know as well.
Regards to you in Missouri.
And a Happy New Year to you and to all on the list!
Larry White