Re: On Brass

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Colin Randle wrote:

> [...]
   [snip...]
> > I'm trying to find a copy of Harry Mortimer's biography 'On Brass'
> > Can anyone point me towards a copy, I've tried Amazon.com, both USA & UK,
> > with no luck.
> >
> > Any help is greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Robin Weatherall
> > Manager & Tenor Horn
> > Saint Louis Brass Band
> > Missouri, USA
>
> Dear Robin,
>
> Have a look at www.bibliofind.com     I've just had a look and they've got 4
> copies - 3 in America an 1 in Canada.

	To be just a bit picky... all four copies are in Canadian
bookstores.  Of the four listings in Biliofind, three are quoted in US$,
one in CDN$.  Maybe that's why Colin assumed some stores were in the
US?  :-)

Gene H. Chan					       genechan@xxxxxxxxx
Burnaby, BC, Canada				       gene.chan@xxxxxxxxx
Summer Pops Youth Orchestra			http://www.vcn.bc.ca/spyo/