From: Bill Walker <Walker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nigel Horne <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Trombone Solo

Thanks again guys.
 Re your comments Craig, unless you are getting your eyes to protrude you
aren't playing the trombone correctly.  And Tom's 1845 date on W Rimmer's
"In Cellar Cool Grand Fantasia", it is a while since I was a lad isn't it?
 But seriously, it is a nice trombone solo and does allow a little
showmanship.
 Thanks again
 BillW