Re: Sops on a Jumbo ?

>She has flown off and left me today after 47 years saying she cannot any
longer compete with my cheap floosey of a flugel horn.

My advice is to keep drinking - women come and go but beer/whiskey/flugels
will never let you down!

> has anyone suggestions for instant cure for blistered embouchure.

I recently blistered my lips with boiling water dripping out of pasta
shells.  Vaseline make a product called "Lip Treatment" which aids in
repairing the skin - but still takes ages for the scar tissue to disappear,
which may require adjusting your embrochure temporarily.  Failing that just
take the pain - above advice ought to assist.

Regards,

Volume.