Re: Brass Band Winter School

At 11:46 30/12/99 , Paul wrote:
>I cant find it but I think there was a small article in the Bandsman which
>mentioned the pieces, and I cant remember what they were either!!
>
>Do you have a copy?  Anyone else got one?

Hi listers

Happy New Year to all.

Administrator Philip Biggs tells me that he can keep the course open for
new delegates right up to Friday - if you would like to sign up drop Philip
a line at;
 philipbiggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or to find out more about both the Winter School and the Summer School
visit his website at;

www.bandstand.demon.co.uk

The Winter School programme is as follows;
Knight Templar
The Impressario
Impromptu for Tuba (Steve Sykes with band))
September Fantasy (Sandy Smith with piano)
Mr Jums
Carnival of Venice (Roger Webster with band)
The Year Of The Dragon.
----------------------------------
Winter School Tutors Ensemble
featuring solos by Mat Baker, Nick Hudson & Simone Rebello.
Rule Britannia (Bob Childs with piano)
In Perfect Peace
Overture 1812

Conductor Dr Roy Newsome

The final concert takes place at 3.00pm at England Hall, Silsoe College,
Silsoe, Beds. Tickets at =A37.00 7 =A35.00

Hope to see you there!
Steve Sykes - Tuba Soloist, Conductor
e-mail:
sykotuba@xxxxxxxxxxxx