Mystery Photograph

Many thanks to sympathetic friends Kirsty,Nigel,Rod Gibson and Rod Thomas
for their suggestions to cure "sore chops"...but I think Rod from Bairnsdale
was taking the p...and the church organist would'nt appreciate the pong.   I
have a bigger problem now !   Hoping to stop me blowing my flugel my
children and their husbands and wife bought me a Kodak Digital camera for
Christmas hoping this new toy would keep me amused.   It is very good and I
took some nice snaps with it.
But on the night of New Year's Day I decided to try and take some nice
pictures of a tree on the beach which is illuminated with lots of tiny
lightbulbs to celebrate the millennium ...and next day I learned that each
light commemorates a loved one or event....and the event raised a lot of
money for a local hospice.   After taking one pic. after waiting for the
image to be "captured" on the card I noticed a strange white streak on it.
Later I downloaded the pics. via a card reader onto my p.c. and opened all
the images.   To my amazement one frame has a strange white image on it and
everyone I show a print to can see the image of a man's face in the white
stuff.    It is very spooky indeed and puzzling.  In case anyone thinks I
have faked it somehow I have sent a copy to Kodak and hope their experts can
( I hope !) offer an explanation.  I think maybe a car's headlight might
have hit the ccd chip. I know its nothing to do with bands but in the hope
that one of the listers is something of an expert I have tonight downloaded
it onto my website: (www.colwyn1.freeserve.co.uk).   Just click on the first
page. The other pages are just old photographs taken years ago.    I suppose
Rod ("Tibar") will suggest its some old conductor or adjudicator I have
taken the mickey out of in the past !  I was definitely NOT under the
influence of any sort of spirits at the time.   Seriously, I hope no-one
will take offence; it is just intriguing me and I have never ever taken such
a photograph before in over 50 years in the game.   And it WAS the first day
of the century...or new millennium.     Cheers from a shivery David
  Rushing to the chemist in the morning to buy all the cures.)