RE: Sore chops

R Thomas wrote

>David

>The following is purely up to you and must be a matter of personal choice -
>all I'm doing is passing on the info.

>My father (an accomplished and well respected musician on Trombone and Alto
>sax) was an advocate of the use of urine to treat blistered or broken
lips...

Sounds plausible, but what happens if your lips are sore and you haven't had
enough to drink to "recycle" the fluid?  I suppose that's when you find out
who really are your friends!
Cheers and Happy Millennium to all

John McLoughlin

P.S. (or is it P..S?):  did you really mean to write "Passing" on the info?
P.P.S.: do you have to be a p..s artist to try it?