Re: Sore chops

Thank you very much Rod for your suggestion but could not manage it (due to
prostate !) and am horrified that Murray Aitken should compare your
substance to Foster's lager !  I hope this will not lead to war between our
countries or the acceleration of your country into a republic.  Sore chops
are much better now thanks to various preparations as suggested....wife even
coming home on Sunday after just informing  me of delicious restaurant meal
she has just had whilst I had to share a tin of Kit e Kat rabbit and
vegetables with the stray cat !
Am ready now to blast the lady organist out of our parish church tomorrow.
But contest lovers will be happy to learn that I am seriously considering
giving up the flugel to form new company North Wales Ghostbusters plc. and
converting the instrument into spectre search tool.   Everyone thinks I am
taking the Fosters (sorry..could.nt help that)  out of them with my photo of
a ghost.   But honest Its not a fake and am waiting for Kodak to come up
with an explanation.   Remember you saw it first thanks to Nigel's magic
brass-band  list !    Causing quite a stir in my home town and neighbours
giving me a wide berth.   Happy nightmares.   David.