Re: Any Bands in the Camberley / Frimley Area?

Give David Ruel a call on 01276 31074. He was involved with Camberley Band
(4th section) but is now with Friary (1st section) in Guildford. There is
also St Sebastians Band (3rd section) over at Wokingham.

If you can give me a call during the day perhaps we could  meet for a swift
half. I work in Camberley for Admiral plc (01276 686678).

Good luck

Ted Howard