Ideas, please!

Help!
I play for a third section band in Scotland (Tullis Russell Mills).  Since
we've just bought new jackets and a new bass trombone (to give the rest of
the section a break from his constant whinging!), and to try to reduce the
price to members of our overnight stay at the Scottish in March, we now need
to do some fundraising.

As Treasurer, I hoped that maybe somebody on the list could come up with
some original(ish) ideas that we might be able to use?

Thanks
Julie
Julie Sanderson
Trombone & Treasurer