Re: Ideas, please!

We do 'curry nights' where we cater for 150+.

We do pops and pickles, 3 starters followed by 6 main courses, buffet style
for 11 (AND we definitely don't play).  Generally makes 800 - 1000.

Oh, we're pretty good at it.

Incidentally, our next one is 19th Feb @ Elland Cricket Club, 7.30pm.  Let
me know if anyone's interested.

Bruce Jones