Re: Ideas, please!

Julie,

This might sound very daggy, but we've just made some cook books for our
band.  "Cooking with the Band" and "Hot and Spicy".  A5 in size,
professionally laid out (if I do say so myself).  Photocopying done in the
bandroom, so basically just the cost of the paper.  Colour front page,
covered by a hard plastic sheet, and a leathergrain cardboard back.  We have
the binding machine at the bandroom, so just the cost of the twirly things
at the sides.  They're such an easy fundraiser.

Got the members and supporters to give me their favourite recipes, their
names appear with their recipes, eg "Carol Wills, tenor horn".  Put some
funny quotes in also.  All tried and true recipes.  Selling for $6 each.
Easy money.  Plus they're being sold mail order also to people on our
mailing list.

Both David (BBB) and Rod (Grandad) from UK and some other Aussie friends on
the list got them for Christmas pressies.  They're good huh Grandad????  Say
yes ... please !!!

Carol