Re: Birmingham

Annabell,
On our computers, A345 comes out like that. A as in apple with 345 adjoining.
Were you typing the symbol for pound sterling or the new symbol for the Euro
Dollar?
I think that one of the other members wondered if it was for pound Sterling? If
this is the case, this is very expensive for a Canadian to pay. The amount is
about 2.35 - 2.40 (dollars Canadian) which in my simple math would make it close
to 700 dollars Canadian. Whew.. Only a person in government or on a very generous
expense account could afford that!
Perhaps you can clarify what you were trying to say.
Regards
Larry White
Vancouver BC