Re: Birmingham

More confusion!

The symbol wasn't A, and the amount wasn't 345.  In fact, the symbol was
A3, and the amount was 45.  In simple terms, this particular hotel will
cost 45 pounds a night (bear in mind folks, if you can, always write
monetary amounts like I just did...saves a helluva lot of confusion as
we've just seen!)

If I remember rightly, the room will cost in the region of 110 dollars
which is not expensive at all for city centre accomodation when two
people split the cost!

Tim
--
Tim Morgan