Re: Birmingham

Now this sure makes sense. I wonder now, if the symbol that we use for dollars, which
is the dollar sign (above the number 4 key on our key boards) comes out as something
else  $ (I just printed it to see)
In any event there have been some good suggestions put forth and I leave it up to you
Nigel. Perhaps we should use CDN for Canadian Dollars, USD for United States Dollars,
Sterling or something like that for the pound Sterling.
Symbols in different parts of the world are not the same set up on e mail  it seems.
Regards,
Larry White
BTW, Thanks for all of the explanations. Now if I could just get a sponsor to get me
across the pond....
LW