Re: Sops/Jumbos/Pocket Cornets/Lips

David
I have just returned from 5 days in Delhi  and found your reply to my
posting. Do you watch the fast show ie: were you very drunk at the time??=
??
( In-joke UK ) I don't think I would recognise your wife......and how on
earth did you get round to the sore lip problem!!!!!.

R Thomas
However, I can confirm that there are a number of cornet/trumpets availab=
le
in very dodgy markets in India usually about =A320 UK, that look like the=
were built by my cat.  Seriously though,  Do not ever contemplate buying
such a thing.! Spend the money on a good curry..

GW DHB B747