a message to band librarians

Calling all list librarians.

Can you help?

I've started a small brass ensemble at my local church here in Edmonton, Canada. The groups talents vary with age,
with beginners and old hacks (like me) getting together to play hymns and during the offering.  We have the
enthusiasm for playing but we lack funding and music.

So this is a worldwide plea. I was hoping that the next time your rummaging through your library, if you come
across duplicate sets of pieces, (possibly through the previous amalgamation of your band with another), we would
be glad to acquire these extra copies.  If you can help, please contact me off list, so that we can come to some
arrangement?

John Farmer (BBb)
Dayspring Brass Ensemble,
Edmonton, Canada.