RE: Birmingham

I conduct E business globally and it is better to indicate thus.
100CDN
100GBP (Great Britain Pounds)
100USD
100AD

When in doubt it is best considering the intentional character of the list
use a single currency. Like it or not internationally this is the US Dollar.
By quoting in US Funds we all know what that is approximately in respective
currencies.

This is true in my business for Norway, Belgium , UK, Australia,
Jordan, Israel, Portugal etc.

Please do not use Euros. Who knows what that is.

On the other hand since this is a UK based list we could refer to prices
in Pounds as the basic currency. It is always best to be perfectly clear
when discussing currency. How about UK ? UKP? GBP ?
Graham Young
gyoung@xxxxxxxx
Symphony Hamilton
Weston Silver Band